Probably another unnecessary voice in the overpopulated food and wine blogosphere but hey, I have my views so I might as well share them. I’m particularly interested in classical Anglo-French cooking, wine in general and, specifically, blind wine tasting. Do feel free to leave me a comment or get in touch.
- My pupil made the mistake of asking what Prom I was going to see tonight and now our background music will be Messi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @CraigDButt @SMicallefOnline @theage As a barrister it would have to be “District Attorney Ferguson”. The phrase “O… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @_robbieamoore I had to get my pupil to show me how to do something on my computer the other day. 1 week ago
- @_robbieamoore Or maybe they’re the ones into this vintage cartoon called the Simpsons...it’s a bit obscure and you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @_robbieamoore Will the kids these days get the reference? 1 week ago