Probably another unnecessary voice in the overpopulated food and wine blogosphere but hey, I have my views so I might as well share them. I’m particularly interested in classical Anglo-French cooking, wine in general and, specifically, blind wine tasting. Do feel free to leave me a comment or get in touch.
- Preview for Sunday @lgsorch twitter.com/Beethoven_Bust… 1 month ago
- @drameagher Haha. I sympathise, but the guy would fail a drafting exam at bar school. I suppose that makes lawyers as bad as builders. 1 month ago
- Bulghar wheat looks a lot like Demerara sugar. One of them doesn’t belong in a cocktail. 1 month ago
- @RealTomH Yes, pastry is the exception. 1 month ago
- @RealTomH All the food in Lisbon is terrible. 1 month ago